9 Great Reasons to be at A Farm to Cart Event! …Thurs Nov 1 @ The Ridge!
3. Taste the goodness of fresh and local preparations from our generous food folks: Urban Digs Farm, Happy Planet Soups and our Vancouver food trucks: Re-Up BBQ and Pazza Rella Pizza
4. Sip some liquids from Wellbrook Winery, Happy Planet, Tealeaves and Fresh Apple Juice. We’ll be pressing up some apples and with the folks from Homesteader’s Emporium!
5. There will be prizes for you to win… door prizes and raffle prizes! Come for a chance to win a gift box of certified organic deliciousness from Nature’s Path, Re-Up BBQ, Choices Markets, Ethical Bean, and Tealeaves.
6. Experience our live auction with the infamous Jason McRobbie. Auction items by from SPUD Organics, Edible Canada, FarmFolk CityFolk, LUSH Handmade Cosmetics and a thoughtfully put together A Farm to Cart Event basket full of local delectable goodness!
7. You’ll see our inspiring and award winning feature film, The Apple Pushers, view the trailer at www.applepushers.com.
8. Take home a complementary, local and apple themed gift bag donated by Vancity, Bernardin, Terra Breads, Happy Planet, Choices Markets, Nature’s Path, Discovery Organics, Strathcona 1890, Tealeaves, Klipper’s Organic Acres and Re-Up BBQ.
9. Meet the people who make it happen from the Truck Farm, Vancouver Urban Farming Society, Patch Planters, Young Agrarians, FarmFolk CityFolk and The World In A Garden…And it’s all this for only $29 – because it’s so much more than a film screening, it’s A Farm to Cart Event! (Must be 19+ to attend)