1. You will be watching our feature film, Queen of the Sun, www.queenofthesun.com, a fascinating and award winning film!
3. Enjoy complimentary Artisan Gifts Bags full of local sustainable delicious goodies valued at over $50 AND it’s all in a really cool pollinator theme reusable Whole Foods Market gift bag!
4. Taste the goodness of fresh and local preparations from our generous sponsors: Whole Foods Markets, Terra Breads, Bee in Bloom Honey, Works Wonders, Urban Digs Farm, Nature’s Path, Blessed Bee CSA, and Terra Chips.
5. Experience the flavours of our BEE-dependent liquids from: Namasthe Teas, Wellbrook Winery, Bremner Juices and Meadow Vista Honey Wines.
6. There are Door Prizes to be won! Including a well thought out BEE basket.
7. An entertaining live auction with Vancouver’s very own Jason McRobbie! We’re featuring items from a variety of BC wineries, My Garden Bag, Nature’s Path, Ethical Bean Coffee, and more!
8. The first 200 people to purchase tickets online will be entered to win 2 tickets to the 2012 Feast of Fields www.feastoffields.com ($170 value) and a $150 gift certificate for The World In A Garden’s Seed to Table Workshop series. We’re almost there so get online today to order yours at www.festivalcinemas.ca!
9. Meet the people who make it happen from UBC Farm, Slow Food Vancouver, FarmFolk CityFolk, Environmental Youth Alliance, The World In A Garden, Works Wonders and Foodtree! All this for only $29 - BEEcause it’s so much more than a Film Screening, it’s A Plan BEE Event!